Last updated: February 1, 2020,
iyotee inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.go2s.com website and the go2s mobile application (the “Service”).
If at any time you do not consent to us using your information as described in this policy, please discontinue use of the Service, delete your account, and uninstall our Application.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your login ID, email address, name, phone number (“Personal Information”). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
You may recommend an individual vendor, contractor, a business, or an organization on our Service by posting their information as a resource and making a recommendation on the Service. Follow these basic guidelines when creating a resource recommendation. Failure to follow these basic guidelines may result in loss of access.
- Recommend specific attributes with clear examples.
- Do not include your account or password or any other form of personal information in your recommendation
- Share your recommendation with your Go2s members or specific user list using “Share With” and specifying who you like to share with
- The Service creates a resource and adds your recommendation to the Service. You can modify the recommendation at any time with new information.
- In order to modify the resource record, you must verify that you are the resource owner by claiming the resource
- Do not defame or use obscene language in your recommendation.
- Be factual and include helpful information in your recommendation.
- Do not include private information of yourself, the resource, or any other private information in your recommendation.
All members must follow the following basic guidelines to ensure Service privacy, and respect for other members. Violating these basic guidelines may result in loss of access to the Service:
- Validate your profile information to ensure correctness
- Review and update your privacy settings regularly to ensure your private information is properly secured.
- Other members can request a Check-in from you. You will be notified by the Service and can choose to respond to check-in and pick a location for your check-in.
- You can turn-on Automatic Check-in to allow the Service to respond to a Check-in request without any manual interaction.
- Review your Check-in request settings.
- To allow the Service to share your location upon a check-in request by another member, we need you to allow location sharing on your device.
- Do not share other people’s private information without their consent.
- Do not share your account ID or password with anyone else.
- When posting content on the Service, clearly indicate your sharing preference or lack thereof.
- When sharing content posted by a member, ensure you have their consent to share.
- It is unacceptable, manually, or using automation, to collect information on other users and make it available to anyone else.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Log Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third–party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Please see the section regarding Location Information below regarding the use of your location information and your options.
We may use and store information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”) at this time. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
If you register and login using Google+, we pre-populate your profile using the information provided by these services so that you can access the Service in the future.
You can also invite your Facebook friends into the Service. The invitations sent out via Facebook will contain your name and contact information such as email, etc.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt–out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance with law
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.